Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today was one of those days for me. I was tired, moody, and did I mention tired? Haha! I recently started a new workout routine and I've been exhausted. My body isn't used to this kind of strain anymore. I used to dance on stage (singer) for 6 hours off and on in heels without an issue. This also kept me in shape...AND I was also 19-24 which meant everything was younger. It is sooo not that way anymore. Haha! Anyways...I pushed myself to workout today even though I was pooped and I was really proud of myself. If you all want me to elaborate on what I'm doing as far as workouts feel free to comment and I'll try my best to review what I'm doing through this blog. :) Today was also the first weds. I've had off in over 2 years without being sick. I no longer work weds which means my week has an extra day for something else. I spend the evening with my husband and we went shopping at the outlet malls where we live. I found some killer deals at the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) and was so excited. 
When we left the outlets I got to thinking about what I do for a living. I also got to thinking about some of the big beauty gurus on youtube and the amount of hate they receive. (I may be doing a video on that soon.) I just thought to myself how lucky I am to be doing all the wonderful things I do. It's almost like a dream world. That is how thankful I am! I have managed to take so many things that I love and make a living off of them. Most youtube girls always get asked how they make a living when they do a haul. So...How do I make a living? Music, singing, candles, make-up, shopping, chocolate, and teaching. I am one lucky girl!!! When we take things for granted we seem to forget how lucky and blessed we truly are. Sure I could go on and on about how tiring it is to be up at night basically hosting party for everyone, or complain that my guest room has turned into a room that functions as an office, filming studio and of course a bed. But, I am happy with everything! I am happy with what I've done and how I've done it. In the past month...thinking positive has really brought positive results my way.  Removing negative people has brought positive results as well. When I'm working...I am doing just that...Working. I read in my book the other day about a woman who makes a decent amount of money at her job. She explained that she had a friend who also works where she works, but is envious because she doesn't see the same results as she does as far as money.  The woman went on to explain that her friend spends all of her time emailing funny jokes to people while she is at work. We can't expect the same results as someone else when we are putting in half of the work was her point. I fully agree. We can not expect success if we only want to put in half of the effort to get there. 
But, any who..to get back on topic...I am so happy for all the effort I have put into my household and businesses and even though it's taken a lot of time to get the ball rolling on everything it's definitely rolling. I feel like I'm in a good place right now. I love singing for crowds, playing music to keep the party going, reviewing cosmetics, teaching my viewers about different things, being a part of Scentsy (the most positive business I know) and now Velata. I pray that everyone can feel as peaceful as I do right now and I pray that things can keep going up from here.
I tend to get scared when I reach points of success, but I am thinking positive and telling myself that I haven't even gotten to the peak yet. I just need to keep climbing that mountain. I have so much more in store for this year. I just wanted to share because if there are things that you all are dying to do or want...it takes work. All of these things didn't just "fall into place." I made them happen. I put the elbow grease into them and you can do the same for whatever goals you have for yourself. :) I believe you can!
<3
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment