Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jillian Micheals 30 Day shred level 2 update

So....Jillian's Micheal's 30 Day shred Level 2. Yea. This shit is kicking my ass.  Haha! I had a friend tell me that level 2 was easier for her and I saw a few reviews with people saying the same thing. No way! It's even tougher than the first level and I am pouring sweat. I have never been a heavy sweater when I work out, but this has me drenched and I love it. I feel new muscles getting sore and tomorrow will be day 13 on this challenge. I like that my cardio endurance is better and that I physically feel stronger. If you are approaching level 2 of this workout...get ready to work abs, arms, and back. I felt that in level 1 we worked a lot of legs, shoulders, and chest. I am sore in a new way. Not in that horrible bad mood don't touch me way. Haha! Can't wait to finish up the  next 8 days and take my new measurements. I forgot to mention in my last blog that I lost an entire cup size from my bra after finishing level 1. :( My booty feels bigger and boobies are deflating. lol! Keep on working it!
<3
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment