Friday, October 14, 2011

Busy little Bee!

It's been a little while since I've written because I have been completely busy with a million different things and projects. I guess I should fill you in on some things huh? Let's see....for those of you who are new to my blog I have a karaoke/DJ company that I own with another friend of mine. We work 4 nights a week and with the holidays coming around I've been getting booked for private parties which is always wonderful. Extra money comes in handy around this time of year. I recently became an Independent Scentsy Consultant which I am obsesses with. If you don't know what Scentsy is, you can stop by my website. https://hayley7363.scentsy.us/Home They're wickless candles that I've used for a few years now and I LOVE them! This new venture has not only been extremely positive, but it's also fun! I am also a Mary Kay consultant as well because as we all know I love makeup and really wanted to experiment with their line. Yes...I'm crazy and I have a ton a jobs. I guess you could say I'm a work-a-holic and as you can tell I DON'T like to be told what to do or how to do it, which is why I own all of my businesses. Haha! We can't forget about good old Youtube. I did start that other channel as you all suggested I do. It's been up for about a month and so far so good. I have a really good feeling about it. www.youtube.com/user/Hayleyspeaks  I was really excited because I was featured in the latest episode of The Haul this week. The Haul is a style network on Youtube that I signed on with a couple of months ago. I received and email saying they were interested in signing me on and after going through all the contracts I decided to do it. Pretty soon Youtube will have several Networks just like television does...so get ready for that! My world is changing right before my eyes. The harder I work the better things get. Hard work really does pay off. We can't expect to have the things we want by sitting around. You know? We also can't do things for the wrong reasons either. You should love what you do and if you don't, then you need to change something about your life, career etc. Some people feel stuck in their current positions, but I will tell  you that there is always a way out. It's all up to our will power to move forward and be a better person than we were  yesterday.
Anyways...back to Youtube. I haven't told ANYONE but maybe 1 friend and my family that always asks how I am or what I'm up to about this. (Yes...no one else knows, not even the people I see everyday because they don't ask what's going on with me...haha)  I got an email from someone asking me to be a part of a huge project. I thought it was fake at first, but then I got the phone call and realized the opportunity was real! I will have a chance to share a portion of my life with the world! Hopefully my footage will be used in this project, but it's international and it's with a MAJOR television network. I don't want to talk to much about it, but I will reveal all the details once I have everything submitted. Because after that, it will be a waiting game to see if my material will be used. It is just an honor to be asked to be a part of something this huge, but at the same time it's extremely scary because it's dealing with a sensitive subject. It has nothing to do with beauty, but one of my videos definitely made an impact which is why I was contacted. That makes me extremely happy because this is why I do everything I do. I want to make a difference and make people happy. This makes all of my hard work worth while! I promise to give you more details in a few weeks. :)
<3
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. How amazing!! and Interesting too! I will glanced at your new channel.Hope everything works out with your projects & future goals girl! Good luck :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete